1. Why was the decision made to postpone the MoveON Conference 2020?
The decision to postpone the 2020 Conference was not made lightly. QS Unisolution and the QS Quacquarelli Symonds Board take the health, safety, and well-being of our Annual User Conference attendees and their families seriously. We believe that under the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and taking into consideration travel restrictions, postponing the conference is the best option.
2. I have already registered and paid for a ticket – what happens now?
For those who have already registered, we will transfer your registrations to the 2021 MoveON Conference.
3. I have registered at an Early Bird rate – what happens now?
The price of the ticket will remain the same for the 2021 Conference and you will not be charged any additional fees for transferring your ticket to the 2021 event.
4. I am scheduled to present at the 2020 Conference - what happens now?
We will be in contact with you directly to discuss presenting options for 2021.
5. Why can’t I buy tickets for the 2021 Conference?
We have temporarily postponed further ticket sales until later in the year once new Conference dates have been confirmed.
6. When and where will the 2021 Conference take place?
The 2021 Conference will take place in Porto, Portugal at the Crowne Plaza. Dates will be shared with all MoveON users as soon as they have been confirmed.
7. Does the postponement of the Main Conference also include the Dinner & Dance event on the 18th June 2020?
Yes, all events will be postponed.
8. Will the tickets transferred to 2021 include the Dinner & Dance event?
Yes, all events paid for will be transferred to 2021.
9. Will MoveON/QS Unisolution help with fees associated with the cancellations of travel and hotel reservations?
We will not be able to assist with travel and hotel cancellations. We suggest contacting your travel agent/airline and hotel directly.